circle
banner
Rating
Voted0

DiminishingReturns for WoW 3.3.5

Category - Arena/BG addons
0
Mod version:1
Game version:3.3.5
The mod has been successfully tested for the absence of viruses
75.74K3.3K

Report mod

  • image
modalImage

About This Mod

DiminishingReturns's Pvp expansion for WoW 3.3.5 shows the target's immunity to certain spells. For example: spruce (fear), mills, whirlwind, sleep, weakness, numbness, etc. Simply put, one RZ gives the enemy a 100% chance to act while he sleeps, another 75% chance, and a third 25% chance. This is what DiminishingReturns for WoW 3.3.5a demonstrates.


Preferences: /dimret

Similar Mods/Addons

    Select